Here are some things to consider that will help prevent warped rotors: Upgrade to cross drilled rotors or cross drilled & slotted rotors. Cross drilled rotors and cross drilled and slotted rotors will provide better heat ventilation. It will bring the temperature of the rotor down to a point where heat spots are least likely […]
Tag Archives | r1 concepts brake rotors
Set it up with R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors. Aimed at high-performance driving, these rotors are designed not just for everyday use but for street performance, track, off-roading, and towing/hauling. When you need the best performance, the R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series will provide effective and quiet stopping power. Learn More About R1 Carbon GEOMET® […]
Take A Note Of This Saving! 13% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE Use code: NEWBRAKES | Valid Until 08 / 08 / 18 SHOP NOW >
Directional Rotors and Straight Vane Rotors We often receive questions regarding which way are rotors are supposed to face when installed. There is a misconception that ALL rotors must face a certain way for maximum cooling efficiency. The answer solely depends on the internal vane structure of the rotor itself— whether, the vanes are straight […]
Thank you for visiting us at our booth! Please see below if you are our R1 Concepts Prize Winner! 1st Prize Winner: Bill Shimer Prize: ELINE Drilled & Diamond SlottedFront Rotors 2nd Prize Winner: Maurice Adams Prize: StopTech Front Brake Pads 3rd Prize Winner: Julie Stewart Prize: ATE Blue Brake Fluid *All Winners […]
- Our 3 Best Selling Brake Parts!
- Your luck just got better on R1 Rotors, Pads, and Other Brake Parts!
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- A Pot of Golden Savings with R1 Concepts Brake Parts!
- Pro Tips To Avoid Warped Brake Rotors
- Affordable power with R1 Concepts Brake Parts
- Save on R1 Concepts Brake Calipers!
- Presidents’ Day Bundle – Rotors, Pads, and Other Items!
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter