Archive | Entertainment RSS feed for this section
Color-changing, performance-changing, potentially life-changing. Only available if you believe! #STOPPINGTHEWORLD #TeamR1 #R1Concepts #Unicorn #UnicornFrappuccino #Starbucks #Basic
Big Abe’s Kuya Model Expo 2 was held at our R1 Concepts headquarters in La Habra, CA. Where eager fans & aspiring photographers had the opportunity to meet their favorite & mainstream models in the automotive venue. Last year’s expo took place at a hotel hall. This year R1 Concepts headquarters’ large outdoor accommodated the […]
Here at R1 Concepts, we love to have our hands-on new devices and gadgets to keep up to date with our technology and designs. Today, Apple has announced the new ultra thin iMac, Macbook Pro, iPad 4 with A6X chip, and the new iPad Mini. Yes you heard it right, the rumors are true that […]
THE LEGEND IS BACK: REBIRTH OF THE ACURA NSX Yes people, “the everyman’s supercar is back.” The Acura NSX should hit the streets within three years or so. Although the model unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show is only a concept, there are claims that Honda will stay true to the design for the production […]
Can you guess what car that is? Every week on R1 Concepts' Facebook wall, we post a picture on a section of a car and see who gets it right FIRST! The correct answer will be comment the next day with the full picture of the car. Become a member of R1 Concepts facebook fan […]
- Brake Reboot – Cyber Monday Sale is ON!
- Cyber Monday Big Savings on Brake Rotors, Pads, and More!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Semi Metallic Vs. Ceramic Brake pads
- Celebrate BRAKETOBER with Scary Good Brakes!
- Our Candylicious BBK Combination
- Save on EVERYTHING with Braketober Savings
- Better Braking Performance Made Affordable with Braketober Savings
- Tranform your daily drives with Braketober’s NEW Deal
- Braketober’s NEW eLINE Savings
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter