Today, the 5th of May, is a day to celebrate the culture and experiences of Americans of Mexican ancestry. More specifically, it celebrates the Mexican victory over the French army at the “Batalla da Puebla.” We’d just like to say Happy Cinco De Mayo. Have fun and be safe.
A few of the guys went out to the autoshow over the weekend. From what I heard, it was a pretty big event, kinda similar to the LA Auto Show. Sorry folks, no raffle this time.
Nothing special today. Just getting all the displays ready for Sunday’s show.
Here are some videos from yesterday’s show. For all those that were there, thanks for dropping by to say hello. This next one actually came pretty close to us. I was suprised that they weren’t monitoring the fense and allowed people to get so close. (They kicked us behind the cage 5 mins later.)
Considering that this is one of our very first shows, I thought it went pretty well. We had a ton of people coming by the booth. Or maybe they all came by because we were doing a few raffles? Don’t really know, but who cares. Regardless, it was really coo seeing some of the previous customer face […]
- Happy 4th of July
- Next-level 4th Of July with New Brake Parts!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Dad-Approved R1 Concepts Brake Package
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour Invades 2019 Auto Enthusiast Day
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour Invades 2019 Big Bear Forest Fest
- Upgrade Dad’s Brake Game this Father’s Day
- Memorial Day Savings on R1 Rotors, Pads, and Other Brake Parts
- Memorial Day Sale on R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors
- Recommended Replacement: Brake Hardware with Every Brake Pad Change
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter