ATE Original TYP 200 DOT4 Brake Fluid meets SAE J1703 and FMVSS 116-DOT4 standards. It has a dry boiling point of minimum 536 degrees Fahrenheit and a wet boiling point of minimum 374 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Minimal decrease of boiling point due to excellent water locking properties
- Non-foaming when filling and bleeding the brake system
- Excellent corrosion protection due to selected additives
- High safety tolerance against steam bubbles
- Makes brake fluid changing intervals of up to 3 years possible