Today, the 5th of May, is a day to celebrate the culture and experiences of Americans of Mexican ancestry. More specifically, it celebrates the Mexican victory over the French army at the “Batalla da Puebla.” We’d just like to say Happy Cinco De Mayo. Have fun and be safe.
Happy Cinco De Mayo!
NEW: R1 Concepts Braking News Room
Pictures from Extreme Autofest 2008
A few of the guys went out to the autoshow over the weekend. From what I heard, it was a pretty big event, kinda similar to the LA Auto Show. Sorry folks, no raffle this time.
Getting ready for Extreme Autofest 08
Nothing special today. Just getting all the displays ready for Sunday’s show.
Viper Drifting videos from LX Show
Here are some videos from yesterday’s show. For all those that were there, thanks for dropping by to say hello. This next one actually came pretty close to us. I was suprised that they weren’t monitoring the fense and allowed people to get so close. (They kicked us behind the cage 5 mins later.)
@ Spring Festival of LXs
Considering that this is one of our very first shows, I thought it went pretty well. We had a ton of people coming by the booth. Or maybe they all came by because we were doing a few raffles? Don’t really know, but who cares. Regardless, it was really coo seeing some of the previous customer face […]
- Why R1 Concepts is the Best Choice for Brake Kits?
- The History of Tuner Cars and Culture: How Tuner Cars and Culture Started
- Great Braking Matters: Toyota Tacoma Big Brake Kit
- The Best Pad For Me: Heavy Duty Pads
- The Best Pad For Me: Performance Sport Brake Pads
- The Best Pad For Me: Heavy Duty Brake Pads
- The Ultimate Guide to choosing the best car brakes
- The Best Pad For Me: Ceramic Brake Pads
- Great Braking Matters: Jeep Wrangler
- Great Braking Matters: Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- Great Braking Matters
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter