The tutorial below was provided by Tacti and is posted with his expressed permission. Sponsors, you may contact Tacti to do a installation or product review of your products. Tacti purchased 2004 Toyota Solara brake rotors, but the installation procedure should be the same for 2004-2007 models. Readers, if you would like […]
Today, the 5th of May, is a day to celebrate the culture and experiences of Americans of Mexican ancestry. More specifically, it celebrates the Mexican victory over the French army at the “Batalla da Puebla.” We’d just like to say Happy Cinco De Mayo. Have fun and be safe.
Please click above to enlarge image.
A few of the guys went out to the autoshow over the weekend. From what I heard, it was a pretty big event, kinda similar to the LA Auto Show. Sorry folks, no raffle this time.
Nothing special today. Just getting all the displays ready for Sunday’s show.
Here are some videos from yesterday’s show. For all those that were there, thanks for dropping by to say hello. This next one actually came pretty close to us. I was suprised that they weren’t monitoring the fense and allowed people to get so close. (They kicked us behind the cage 5 mins later.)
- Your luck just got better on R1 Rotors, Pads, and Other Brake Parts!
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- A Pot of Golden Savings with R1 Concepts Brake Parts!
- Pro Tips To Avoid Warped Brake Rotors
- Affordable power with R1 Concepts Brake Parts
- Save on R1 Concepts Brake Calipers!
- Presidents’ Day Bundle – Rotors, Pads, and Other Items!
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter