Scion has always been known as the company that likes to make movement. When it comes to marketing, design, and product as a whole, they have a way of building their own market. They lead the way into bringing customization to a commercial level. They typically pull out all the stops when it comes to […]
Tag Archives | vehicle
“Entering into its 20th year, T.O.R.C (Toyota Owner’s and Restorer’s Club) has become an icon in the Toyota family industry. A spectacle where: Toyota, Lexus, Scion, and all other members of the Toyota family can gather amongst fellow enthusiasts and show off their new and classics alike. With the Queen Mary and the Long Beach skyline […]
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), about 300 children get killed every year from accidental backing up of cars and 18,000 are injured. If you were to go through the steps of backing up your car; looking at your rear view mirror, side windows, and turn your head from left to right. […]
There are signals to tell you what may be wrong with your vehicle and what parts need to be replaced. I’ve had two used, older vehicles over 100,000 miles and one exceeding over 200,000 miles. These are a few natural problems that usually happen once the vehicle gets older. If you ever walk into your car, […]
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- Tackle it now! R1 Performance Sport Series
- A Big Deal Before The Big Game
- Can You Change Only the Brake Rotors?
- Replace Your Brakes with R1 Concepts and Save!
- Next Level Braking for 2019!
- New Year, New Gear, Great Deals!
- Happy New Year from R1 Concepts!
- Improve Your Brakes, Improve Your Safety!
- Happy Holiday from R1 Concepts!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter