Here are 3 safety reminders when you’re on the road… 1) Be alert and aware of your surroundings 2) Maintain a constant speed within the speed limit 3) Pay attention to your brakes Replacing your brakes at the right time, will save you money in the long run…Have a safe and happy 4th of July!4TH OF JULY […]
Tag Archives | tips
Today’s gas prices are through the roof. Here are a few tips to help you save some gas and a little extra cash. 1. One easy way to save gas is to turn off your engine if you are going to be idling for more than 30 seconds. Millions of gallons of gasoline is […]
Gas prices soars to record highs everyday. This means more money out of our wallets. However, there are ways to minimize on spending too much money at the gas pumps. Here are 5 good tips, on how to keep the cash in your stash. 1. COMMUTE: Find co-workers, friends, school-mates, that travel the same direction. […]
We all know gas prices are sky rocketing through out the nation, so here’s a few tip on ways you can save money on gas. First things first, you have to get rid of your gas guzzling SUV’s and trucks. Getting 10 miles to the gallon is not helping. Always keep your tires inflated properly […]
- Replace your brakes with R1 Concepts Brake Parts before summer ends!
- End Of Summer Brakes Sale!
- A+ Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Shop New Brake Parts & Accessories
- Saved By The Brakes – Back To School Savings!
- Grab a Seat! Back To School Brakes Savings Are Here!
- Gear Up For Summer!
- Happy 4th of July!
- 4th Of July Road Safety Reminders!
- Celebrate 4th of July with New Brake Parts & Accessories
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter