The giant automakers of Japan are in a supercar frenzy. Many of you are aware of buzz around the Nissan GT-R, dub the “Godzilla” of Japanese supercar. Also, Honda had plans for a 550hp NSX supercar but never continue with its development and has been wiped off the table. Well, another monster is in the midst. Let me introduce to […]
Tag Archives | supercar
Top 5: Most Expensive Cars in the World It’s hard to imagine that anyone will actually spend well over a million dollars on an automobile to have it sit in a garage most of the time. Majority of all the super cars sold and bought rarely exceeds 5,000 miles of driving. However, if you […]
- Presidents’ Day Bundle – Rotors, Pads, and Other Items!
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- Tackle it now! R1 Performance Sport Series
- A Big Deal Before The Big Game
- Can You Change Only the Brake Rotors?
- Replace Your Brakes with R1 Concepts and Save!
- Next Level Braking for 2019!
- New Year, New Gear, Great Deals!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter