Toyo Tires and Super Street Magazine put out the call for all So Cal automotive enthusiasts to join in in a car meet to release their new 2015 calender. Being one of the first meets of the year, it turn into a huge turn out. From Datsun 510′s to the recently released Lexus RC-F, representatives […]
Tag Archives | super street
If you didn’t get the September 2009 issue of SuperStreet magazine, make sure you do because 2 of our R1 Concepts Models (Lisa Kaye & Doannie Nguyen) got their pictures in there from the Spocom 2009 car show in Long Beach. This issue has other great reads, for example: Quad-charged Power Enterprice3 R35 GT-R, Forumula Drift from […]
- Autocon 2016: Los Angeles, CA Coverage
- SoCal Season Opener 2016: The Car Lab & Clean Culture Coverage
- 11 Signs Indicating That Your Brakes Need Service
- Tierra Del Sol 2016: Desert Safari
- Spec D Tuning: Spring Show-Off 2 2016 Coverage
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour 2016 Invades The 50th Annual Easter Jeep Safari
- Can I Change Out My Brake Rotors Only Without Replacing the Brake Pads?
- Why Is It Important to Do A Brake Fluid Flush?
- How to Choose the Right Brake Rotor Pattern: Blank vs Drilled and Slotted vs Drilled Only vs Slotted Only
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour 2016 Invades Spring Festival of LXs
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter