I’m no expert at explaining taste of cognac, but I would like to share my experience. The special occasion finally came and I got the chance to open up the bottle of Remy Martin 1989. (What’s Remy Martin 1989? Read my blog here.) There were a couple of good friends over and we decided to […]
Tag Archives | remy martin 1989
Here’s a little F.Y.I. for those who don’t know about the term ‘Cognac.’ Cognac is a little town in France. The are known for there special type of brandy. In order to for a brandy to be called Cognac, French law requires special type of ingridents and aging that has to be in the brandy […]
- Replace your brakes with R1 Concepts Brake Parts before summer ends!
- End Of Summer Brakes Sale!
- A+ Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Shop New Brake Parts & Accessories
- Saved By The Brakes – Back To School Savings!
- Grab a Seat! Back To School Brakes Savings Are Here!
- Gear Up For Summer!
- Happy 4th of July!
- 4th Of July Road Safety Reminders!
- Celebrate 4th of July with New Brake Parts & Accessories
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter