Thank you for visiting us at our booth! Please see below if you are our R1 Concepts Prize Winner! 1st Prize Winner: Raymond Romero Prize: ELINE Drilled & Diamond Slotted – Front & Rear Rotors 2nd Prize Winner: Jeffrey Retana Prize: Front & Rear PosiQuiet Brake Pads 3rd Prize Winner: Julian Prize: G2 [...]
Tag Archives | R1 Concepts
Motion Auto Show has personally been my favorite show to attend. Besides that it has been indoors to keep off the heat especially when R1 Concepts team is working hard at the booth without the sweats, Motion Auto Show has the hottest import cars, VIP luxury, and from old school vehicles to the latest and [...]
Hello Everyone! Well another great year at Spring Festival of LXs with a lot of Dodge Chargers, Challengers, Magnums and Chrysler 300s. Very cool to see the new Dodge Chargers and Chrysler 300s. What do you guys think?? It was a long time waiting for the 300 to get a new look and I am [...]
Every brake rotor is constructed with different vane structures to provide cooling efficiency. Brake rotors have inner vanes that are constructed with different patterns; straight, curved, pillar, etc. Each pattern distributes air circulation differently. Most rotors can be drilled all the way through without any hardships. There are a few cases where the vanes are [...]
I love to watch horror film but not too bloody (House of Wax is an exception), and nor religious horror film like Exorcism. My top favorite horror movie is the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) featuring Jessica Biel, as Erin. It all starts with four teenager going home from a road trip to Mexico. [...]
- Extreme Autofest R1 Raffle Winners 2013!
- Photos – 2013 Monster DUB Show April 7, 2013
- 2013 Spring Festival of LX’s – Video & Gallery
- 2013 Spring Festival of LXs Raffle Winners!
- Are you a web developer? We’re Hiring!
- “A Child’s Smile” Toys for Tots @ Extreme Dimensions
- Featured Scion FR-S at 2012 SEMA Show
- Featured Camaros at 2012 Sema Show
- Featured Nissan GTR, G37, G35 at 2012 SEMA Show
- Our Sema 2012 Video Coverage (Part 1)