By now there are close to 3,000 Nissan GTR R35 sold in the U.S. The GTR R35 first landed in the U.S. shores in July of 2008. There’s been many mini GTR R35 meets in North America, but I think SP Engineering threw the biggest yet on September 19th, 2009 at SP’s facility in the […]
Tag Archives | pictures
Alex Lynn Alex Lynn is one of the best models we ever worked with. She was very helpful when it came to picking out outfits for the car shows and the photo shoot. She also helped us get Sasha Singleton and Lisa Kaye to work with us. Alex pretty much helped me on everything regarding the […]
Nissan has redesign the soon to come, this summer, the all new 2009 Nissan Maxima. Nissan has shorten the wheel base but the new Maxima looks bigger then the previous Maxima. How can that be? Nissan calls this “Liquid Motion,” NIssan states that they butched up styling which gives it a aggressive stance. The headlights […]
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- Tackle it now! R1 Performance Sport Series
- A Big Deal Before The Big Game
- Can You Change Only the Brake Rotors?
- Replace Your Brakes with R1 Concepts and Save!
- Next Level Braking for 2019!
- New Year, New Gear, Great Deals!
- Happy New Year from R1 Concepts!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter