Since opening its doors back in the year 2000, a lot has changed in the automotive industry and Extreme Dimensions has done well with the adjustments needed, in order to survive and thrive. From Hondas with lambo doors and under-glow lighting, to the wide-body luxury vehicles showing off their stance, aerodynamics has been a huge […]
Tag Archives | nissan gtr
By now there are close to 3,000 Nissan GTR R35 sold in the U.S. The GTR R35 first landed in the U.S. shores in July of 2008. There’s been many mini GTR R35 meets in North America, but I think SP Engineering threw the biggest yet on September 19th, 2009 at SP’s facility in the […]
- Our 3 Best Selling Brake Parts!
- Your luck just got better on R1 Rotors, Pads, and Other Brake Parts!
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- A Pot of Golden Savings with R1 Concepts Brake Parts!
- Pro Tips To Avoid Warped Brake Rotors
- Affordable power with R1 Concepts Brake Parts
- Save on R1 Concepts Brake Calipers!
- Presidents’ Day Bundle – Rotors, Pads, and Other Items!
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter