Spec D Tuning entering into their 16th year in business, had their 2nd Annual Spring Show-Off. Where they open their lot up to enthusiasts all around, many came from throughout the state and beyond to show their support. With the 1st Spring Show-Off living up to all the hype, the 2nd had even more and […]
Tag Archives | gtr
The wait is over! The new 2009 Nissan GT-R R35 is officially released today, 07/07/08! Godzilla is finally here! After about 6 years ever since the prototype was intoduce, the wait is finally over. Well, not really over as there are many people with pre-orders that are still waiting for their GT-R R35 to be delivered to their […]
The year was 1993, The Chicago Bulls completed their first 3-peat of the decade and the Toronto Blue Jays were the World Series Champs. Bill Clinton was our President of the United States and the economy was in a surplus. The import auto scene was on the rise and going strong. Mainly Hondas and Acura were […]
- Your luck just got better on R1 Rotors, Pads, and Other Brake Parts!
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- A Pot of Golden Savings with R1 Concepts Brake Parts!
- Pro Tips To Avoid Warped Brake Rotors
- Affordable power with R1 Concepts Brake Parts
- Save on R1 Concepts Brake Calipers!
- Presidents’ Day Bundle – Rotors, Pads, and Other Items!
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter