Airstrip Attack and Half Mile Racing is exciting as it is, but add in exotics such as a McLaren P1, Ford GT, Ferrari, and a few Lamborghini’s to name a few – mixed together with a few classic muscle cars in full beast mode, burnouts at the starting line, to the aroma of tires smoking, […]
Tag Archives | Ford
Going into its 3rd year now, Nitto Tire’s Auto Enthusiast Day has become an event that gets automatically added to the calendar for all types of enthusiasts. It is an event that needs no hype, as the attractions do it themselves and the best part, it is free! You just have to RSVP and register […]
New videos from the 2008 Sema Show are now up on our Youtube page. Click the link and check it out. Or you can view them here if you’re feeling lazy to check out the page. Sema 2008: R1 Concepts – Presenting the variety of cars and models at the show Sema 2008: Nissan GT-R […]
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- Tackle it now! R1 Performance Sport Series
- A Big Deal Before The Big Game
- Can You Change Only the Brake Rotors?
- Replace Your Brakes with R1 Concepts and Save!
- Next Level Braking for 2019!
- New Year, New Gear, Great Deals!
- Happy New Year from R1 Concepts!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter