Every brake rotor is constructed with different vane structures to provide cooling efficiency. Brake rotors have inner vanes that are constructed with different patterns; straight, curved, pillar, etc. Each pattern distributes air circulation differently. Most rotors can be drilled all the way through without any hardships. There are a few cases where the vanes are […]
You are here: Home > drilling complications
Tag Archives | drilling complications
- STOPPING THE WORLD! TOUR Invades Toys for Tots 2013 Car Show
- 60K Facebook Fan Giveaway WINNER!
- R1 Concepts 2nd Annual Open House
- Friends & Family Discount! 15% Sitewide until Oct. 23
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour Invades HIN Fontana 2013 Car Show
- Raffle Winners 2nd Annual R1 Concepts Open House
- R1 Concepts 2nd Annual Open House -Save the Date!
- 2013 HIN Houston TX RAFFLE WINNER!
- 2013 FWY Series RAFFLE WINNER!
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour Invades The FWY Series 2013 Car Show