Every brake rotor is constructed with different vane structures to provide cooling efficiency. Brake rotors have inner vanes that are constructed with different patterns; straight, curved, pillar, etc. Each pattern distributes air circulation differently. Most rotors can be drilled all the way through without any hardships. There are a few cases where the vanes are [...]
You are here: Home > drilling complications
Tag Archives | drilling complications
- Facebook 40K Fan Giveaway Winner!
- 2013 AutoCon Show Raffle Winners!
- Extreme Autofest Show! 2013 Video & Photo coverage
- Extreme Autofest R1 Raffle Winners 2013!
- Photos – 2013 Monster DUB Show April 7, 2013
- 2013 Spring Festival of LX’s – Video & Gallery
- 2013 Spring Festival of LXs Raffle Winners!
- Are you a web developer? We’re Hiring!
- “A Child’s Smile” Toys for Tots @ Extreme Dimensions
- Featured Scion FR-S at 2012 SEMA Show