Every brake rotor is constructed with different vane structures to provide cooling efficiency. Brake rotors have inner vanes that are constructed with different patterns; straight, curved, pillar, etc. Each pattern distributes air circulation differently. Most rotors can be drilled all the way through without any hardships. There are a few cases where the vanes are […]
Tag Archives | dimpled/slot rotors
R1Concepts, Performance Brake Company does all their drilling in-house. R1Concepts carry the traditional drill/slot brake rotors They also carry drilled only or slotted only. Some people request for dimpled/slot. But if you really like to get creative and make your own custom engraving, R1Concepts can do the job. They have made many different designs. They […]
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- Tackle it now! R1 Performance Sport Series
- A Big Deal Before The Big Game
- Can You Change Only the Brake Rotors?
- Replace Your Brakes with R1 Concepts and Save!
- Next Level Braking for 2019!
- New Year, New Gear, Great Deals!
- Happy New Year from R1 Concepts!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter