Every brake rotor is constructed with different vane structures to provide cooling efficiency. Brake rotors have inner vanes that are constructed with different patterns; straight, curved, pillar, etc. Each pattern distributes air circulation differently. Most rotors can be drilled all the way through without any hardships. There are a few cases where the vanes are […]
Tag Archives | dimpled/slot rotors
R1Concepts, Performance Brake Company does all their drilling in-house. R1Concepts carry the traditional drill/slot brake rotors They also carry drilled only or slotted only. Some people request for dimpled/slot. But if you really like to get creative and make your own custom engraving, R1Concepts can do the job. They have made many different designs. They […]
- Replace your brakes with R1 Concepts Brake Parts before summer ends!
- End Of Summer Brakes Sale!
- A+ Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Shop New Brake Parts & Accessories
- Saved By The Brakes – Back To School Savings!
- Grab a Seat! Back To School Brakes Savings Are Here!
- Gear Up For Summer!
- Happy 4th of July!
- 4th Of July Road Safety Reminders!
- Celebrate 4th of July with New Brake Parts & Accessories
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter