FYI many of you didn’t know the brakes rotors and pads for the new gen Dodge Charger is the same body frame as the Dodge Magnum and the Chrysler 300(C). Dodge Magnum (which is now out of production) and the Chrysler 300(C) majority of the automotive parts same to each other as well. The only […]
Tag Archives | charger brakes
This post was guest blogged by PBGas. As soon as the springtime hit, I started researching what I could get that would be a marked improvement in making the car brake as it did in stock form. I looked up several different rotor companies and came to the decision on the R1 Concepts brake […]
- Presidents’ Day Bundle – Rotors, Pads, and Other Items!
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- Tackle it now! R1 Performance Sport Series
- A Big Deal Before The Big Game
- Can You Change Only the Brake Rotors?
- Replace Your Brakes with R1 Concepts and Save!
- Next Level Braking for 2019!
- New Year, New Gear, Great Deals!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter