Here are a couple of things to look out for when you do a routine check up for your car. Engine Oil and Filter: Should be checked after every fuel fill up and while the engine is off. Recomended oil changers are every 3 months or 3000 miles Fuel Filter: Replace if it is contaminated with […]
Tag Archives | car maintenance
If you always check on your car and make sure everything is in good condition, you might not have to worry too much to go wrong, but sometimes bad luck happens. Then again if you are a really busy person or not car savvy, these are some of the things you should have in your […]
- 11 Signs Indicating That Your Brakes Need Service
- Tierra Del Sol 2016: Desert Safari
- Spec D Tuning: Spring Show-Off 2 2016 Coverage
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour 2016 Invades The 50th Annual Easter Jeep Safari
- Can I Change Out My Brake Rotors Only Without Replacing the Brake Pads?
- Why Is It Important to Do A Brake Fluid Flush?
- How to Choose the Right Brake Rotor Pattern: Blank vs Drilled and Slotted vs Drilled Only vs Slotted Only
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour 2016 Invades Spring Festival of LXs
- Shift S3ctor: The Exotic Airstrip Attack – New Coalinga Municipal Airport 2016
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour 2016 Invades Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter