Here are a couple of things to look out for when you do a routine check up for your car. Engine Oil and Filter: Should be checked after every fuel fill up and while the engine is off. Recomended oil changers are every 3 months or 3000 miles Fuel Filter: Replace if it is contaminated with […]
Tag Archives | car maintenance
If you always check on your car and make sure everything is in good condition, you might not have to worry too much to go wrong, but sometimes bad luck happens. Then again if you are a really busy person or not car savvy, these are some of the things you should have in your […]
- R1 Concepts Now Hiring! Seeking Automotive Parts Sales Rep!
- STOPPING THE WORLD! TOUR Invades Toys for Tots 2013 Car Show
- 60K Facebook Fan Giveaway WINNER!
- R1 Concepts 2nd Annual Open House
- Friends & Family Discount! 15% Sitewide until Oct. 23
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour Invades HIN Fontana 2013 Car Show
- Raffle Winners 2nd Annual R1 Concepts Open House
- R1 Concepts 2nd Annual Open House -Save the Date!
- 2013 HIN Houston TX RAFFLE WINNER!
- 2013 FWY Series RAFFLE WINNER!