Here are a couple of things to look out for when you do a routine check up for your car. Engine Oil and Filter: Should be checked after every fuel fill up and while the engine is off. Recomended oil changers are every 3 months or 3000 miles Fuel Filter: Replace if it is contaminated with [...]
Tag Archives | car maintenance
If you always check on your car and make sure everything is in good condition, you might not have to worry too much to go wrong, but sometimes bad luck happens. Then again if you are a really busy person or not car savvy, these are some of the things you should have in your [...]
- Extreme Autofest R1 Raffle Winners 2013!
- Photos – 2013 Monster DUB Show April 7, 2013
- 2013 Spring Festival of LX’s – Video & Gallery
- 2013 Spring Festival of LXs Raffle Winners!
- Are you a web developer? We’re Hiring!
- “A Child’s Smile” Toys for Tots @ Extreme Dimensions
- Featured Scion FR-S at 2012 SEMA Show
- Featured Camaros at 2012 Sema Show
- Featured Nissan GTR, G37, G35 at 2012 SEMA Show
- Our Sema 2012 Video Coverage (Part 1)