Scion has always been known as the company that likes to make movement. When it comes to marketing, design, and product as a whole, they have a way of building their own market. They lead the way into bringing customization to a commercial level. They typically pull out all the stops when it comes to […]
Tag Archives | automobile
In its 16th year, Bimmerfest had a change in venue. Originally the event took place at the Rose Bowl parking lot in Pasadena, CA and has built quite the reputation with that location bearing to it. The organizers had larger expectations this year and took it to Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA. Bringing […]
“Entering into its 20th year, T.O.R.C (Toyota Owner’s and Restorer’s Club) has become an icon in the Toyota family industry. A spectacle where: Toyota, Lexus, Scion, and all other members of the Toyota family can gather amongst fellow enthusiasts and show off their new and classics alike. With the Queen Mary and the Long Beach skyline […]
There are signals to tell you what may be wrong with your vehicle and what parts need to be replaced. I’ve had two used, older vehicles over 100,000 miles and one exceeding over 200,000 miles. These are a few natural problems that usually happen once the vehicle gets older. If you ever walk into your car, […]
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- Tackle it now! R1 Performance Sport Series
- A Big Deal Before The Big Game
- Can You Change Only the Brake Rotors?
- Replace Your Brakes with R1 Concepts and Save!
- Next Level Braking for 2019!
- New Year, New Gear, Great Deals!
- Happy New Year from R1 Concepts!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter