Here are a couple of things to look out for when you do a routine check up for your car. Engine Oil and Filter: Should be checked after every fuel fill up and while the engine is off. Recomended oil changers are every 3 months or 3000 miles Fuel Filter: Replace if it is contaminated with [...]
Tag Archives | air filter
Today’s gas prices are through the roof. Here are a few tips to help you save some gas and a little extra cash. 1. One easy way to save gas is to turn off your engine if you are going to be idling for more than 30 seconds. Millions of gallons of gasoline is [...]
What if I told you that you can increase the performance of your vehicle and also save gas at the same time? Well its true, a great place to start when looking to increase power without hurting your MPG is the vehicle’s air filter. Changing your stock air filter for a proven performance aftermarket intake [...]
- Facebook 40K Fan Giveaway Winner!
- 2013 AutoCon Show Raffle Winners!
- Extreme Autofest Show! 2013 Video & Photo coverage
- Extreme Autofest R1 Raffle Winners 2013!
- Photos – 2013 Monster DUB Show April 7, 2013
- 2013 Spring Festival of LX’s – Video & Gallery
- 2013 Spring Festival of LXs Raffle Winners!
- Are you a web developer? We’re Hiring!
- “A Child’s Smile” Toys for Tots @ Extreme Dimensions
- Featured Scion FR-S at 2012 SEMA Show