Here are a couple of things to look out for when you do a routine check up for your car. Engine Oil and Filter: Should be checked after every fuel fill up and while the engine is off. Recomended oil changers are every 3 months or 3000 miles Fuel Filter: Replace if it is contaminated with […]
Tag Archives | air filter
Today’s gas prices are through the roof. Here are a few tips to help you save some gas and a little extra cash. 1. One easy way to save gas is to turn off your engine if you are going to be idling for more than 30 seconds. Millions of gallons of gasoline is […]
What if I told you that you can increase the performance of your vehicle and also save gas at the same time? Well its true, a great place to start when looking to increase power without hurting your MPG is the vehicle’s air filter. Changing your stock air filter for a proven performance aftermarket intake […]
- STOPPING THE WORLD! TOUR Invades Toys for Tots 2013 Car Show
- 60K Facebook Fan Giveaway WINNER!
- R1 Concepts 2nd Annual Open House
- Friends & Family Discount! 15% Sitewide until Oct. 23
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour Invades HIN Fontana 2013 Car Show
- Raffle Winners 2nd Annual R1 Concepts Open House
- R1 Concepts 2nd Annual Open House -Save the Date!
- 2013 HIN Houston TX RAFFLE WINNER!
- 2013 FWY Series RAFFLE WINNER!
- STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour Invades The FWY Series 2013 Car Show