“STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour 2015” invading Extreme Autofest this Saturday in San Diego!!! With Big Abe and R1 Ladies – Erica Law & Brittani Paige! What: Extreme Autofest Show When: Saturday, July 25th, 2015 Where: Qualcomm Stadium: San Diego, CA Time: 3p.m. – 10p.m. Booth: R1 Concepts
Tag Archives | 2015
Hot Import Nights hasn’t lost one step as it goes into its 18th season. 4th of July 2015 at Anaheim Stadium, they hosted the next installment of their show schedule along side OC Block Party and K-Town Night Market. The number of attendees reached as high as 100,000. Things heated up with the Miss Hot […]
Over the last decade, LX Fest has become one of the largest All-Mopar shows in the US and maybe even the world. For fans of all makes and models, even just import fiends, any enthusiast that has an appreciation for cars would enjoy this event. LX Fest is also a private event, closed to registered […]
Mfest First Meet of the Year is prerequisite to the upcoming annual Mfest event. Bringing together a broad range of car enthusiasts. Vehicles ranged from classic European to higher end Italian sports cars. Event was supported by many car enthusiast groups to include Purist group founder Sean Lee himself. Took place at Savini Wheels headquarters. Many thanks to Mfest Chris for the invite.
“STOPPING THE WORLD! Tour 2015” invades Import Face-Off! What: Import Face-Off: Bakersfield When: Saturday, February 15th, 2015 Where: Auto Club Famoso Raceway, Bakersfield, CA Time: 11AM – 6PM Booth: R1 Concepts
- Perfect Pair – R1 Concepts Carbon GEOMET® Rotors and OPTIMUM OEp Pads!
- Valentine’s Gift Set – R1 Concepts Brake Parts & Accessories!
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- Tackle it now! R1 Performance Sport Series
- A Big Deal Before The Big Game
- Can You Change Only the Brake Rotors?
- Replace Your Brakes with R1 Concepts and Save!
- Next Level Braking for 2019!
- New Year, New Gear, Great Deals!
- Happy New Year from R1 Concepts!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter