Are you an aggressive sales person looking to work in a fast paced environment along with other automotive enthusiasts? If so, we’re LOOKING FOR YOU!
The ideal candidate for this position will have a sound experience in automotive brake systems and parts, a ‘Hunter’ mentality when it comes to prospecting and selling, exceptional communication, negotiation, and closing skills.
Being an automotive enthusiast is definitely a plus!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Generate new business for the store by maintaining/up-selling existing accounts, phone prospecting, networking, gaining referrals, and cold calling
- Achieve realistic sales quotas
- Participate in periodic sales meetings
- Complete all paperwork and follow established store procedures from initiation through completion for initiation of a new account
- Manage all sales activities through a customer relationship management tracking means
- Submit sales reports to supervisor and management as required
- Attend weekend trade shows & car shows as needed
- Working knowledge of automotive brake systems
- A ‘Hunter’ sales mentality and practice
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills
- 2 years of sales or marketing experience within the Automotive Parts industry.
- 2 years of experience with routine cold calling.
- Conducts business in a professional manner
- Intermediate computer skills with MS office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc)
- Salary is based on experience and job performance.
- Paid training and development
- Career growth opportunities with management potential
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage available after orientation period
- Paid vacation after orientation period
- Sick days after orientation period
- Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org