Please click above to enlarge image.
A few of the guys went out to the autoshow over the weekend. From what I heard, it was a pretty big event, kinda similar to the LA Auto Show. Sorry folks, no raffle this time.
Nothing special today. Just getting all the displays ready for Sunday’s show.
Here are some videos from yesterday’s show. For all those that were there, thanks for dropping by to say hello. This next one actually came pretty close to us. I was suprised that they weren’t monitoring the fense and allowed people to get so close. (They kicked us behind the cage 5 mins later.)
Considering that this is one of our very first shows, I thought it went pretty well. We had a ton of people coming by the booth. Or maybe they all came by because we were doing a few raffles? Don’t really know, but who cares. Regardless, it was really coo seeing some of the previous customer face […]
- #HELPHOUSTON Donation Update
- Let’s all #HELPHOUSTON
- 2017 Solar Eclipse Stopping the World!
- R1 Secret Menu: The Unicorn R1 Forged Series Big Brake Kit
- R1 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Shift S3ctor 2016: California Airstrip Attack – New Coalinga Airport, CA Coverage
- 742 Race Wars: Las Vegas Motor Speedway 2016 Coverage
- Autocon 2016: Los Angeles, CA Coverage
- SoCal Season Opener 2016: The Car Lab & Clean Culture Coverage
- 11 Signs Indicating That Your Brakes Need Service
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter