Are you guys ready for another chapter of Fast and Furious. That’s right, Fast and Furious 4 is scheduled to come out next summer in June 5th 2009. Guess who is coming back? Vin Diesel and many of the cast from Fast and Furious 1! So what is this movie going to be about? […]
Archive | Videos RSS feed for this section
Many people wonder if they have drum brakes or disc brakes for their rear braking system. If you have rear rotor disc brakes, it would look like what you would have for the front end. But if you notice that your rear set up looks like a big round cover that looks nothing like your […]
Nowadays, most vehicle on the road is equipped with ABS braking system. A lot of people are unaware of what it stands for or how it really works. Anti-lock braking system is what keeps your vehicle from skidding when applying the brakes hard. The advantages of having ABS in an emergency braking situation, is […]
Here are some videos from yesterday’s show. For all those that were there, thanks for dropping by to say hello. This next one actually came pretty close to us. I was suprised that they weren’t monitoring the fense and allowed people to get so close. (They kicked us behind the cage 5 mins later.)
- Score R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series Brake Rotors!
- Tackle it now! R1 Performance Sport Series
- A Big Deal Before The Big Game
- Can You Change Only the Brake Rotors?
- Replace Your Brakes with R1 Concepts and Save!
- Next Level Braking for 2019!
- New Year, New Gear, Great Deals!
- Happy New Year from R1 Concepts!
- Improve Your Brakes, Improve Your Safety!
- Happy Holiday from R1 Concepts!
- ALL POSTS
- Big Brake Kits
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Drums
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Car Care Tips
- Car News & Reviews
- How To's
- New Releases
- Other Brake Parts
- R1 Concepts Braking News
- R1 Concepts Ride of the Week
- R1 Model Interviews
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter