Brake pads are arguably the most important pieces in the braking system of your vehicle. So, it is crucial for everyone to take some time in choosing the best material for their application. This is no simply task because there are many brake pad materials in the market. Gone are the days of asbestos pads [...]
Archive | tutorials RSS feed for this section
Many people have made mistakes syncing their ipod when they only want to add new songs from their iTunes Library but it also deletes all their previous songs. I know it’s a terrible feeling to lose all the songs that you have because it has happened to me. Here, I will simply show you how [...]
Hi everyone. This is Cynthia [Tran] from R1Concepts. I am a fan of Formula Drift for the past 3 years. Drifting is a different type of race. It’s not actually a race where everyone tries to get to the finished line. It’s about style and control. Drifters are scored by speed, line, and angle. The [...]
Before you know it, summer will be here and gas prices will rise. So to help you save some money and some fuel mileage, here are 10 quick ways to get the most from your vehicle while spending less at the pumps.
Have you ever notice when you attend street legal drag racing events, the “Christmas tree” which is the staging light reacts different from the NHRA Pro drag racing events? You are correct, in drag racing there are two different types of sequence for the Christmas Tree. Both types will utilize the same staging sequence where [...]
- Extreme Autofest R1 Raffle Winners 2013!
- Photos – 2013 Monster DUB Show April 7, 2013
- 2013 Spring Festival of LX’s – Video & Gallery
- 2013 Spring Festival of LXs Raffle Winners!
- Are you a web developer? We’re Hiring!
- “A Child’s Smile” Toys for Tots @ Extreme Dimensions
- Featured Scion FR-S at 2012 SEMA Show
- Featured Camaros at 2012 Sema Show
- Featured Nissan GTR, G37, G35 at 2012 SEMA Show
- Our Sema 2012 Video Coverage (Part 1)