Motion Auto Show has personally been my favorite show to attend. Besides that it has been indoors to keep off the heat especially when R1 Concepts team is working hard at the booth without the sweats, Motion Auto Show has the hottest import cars, VIP luxury, and from old school vehicles to the latest and [...]
Archive | R1 Model Interviews RSS feed for this section
If you didn’t get the September 2009 issue of SuperStreet magazine, make sure you do because 2 of our R1 Concepts Models (Lisa Kaye & Doannie Nguyen) got their pictures in there from the Spocom 2009 car show in Long Beach. This issue has other great reads, for example: Quad-charged Power Enterprice3 R35 GT-R, Forumula Drift from [...]
Amy Fay We were out looking for a new face to be our official 2009 R1 Model. We wanted to give an opportunity to a lady who wants to be in the import modeling scene but never tried it. We also wanted to see how far R1 Concepts can help her. We had lots of ladies that [...]
Alex Lynn Alex Lynn is one of the best models we ever worked with. She was very helpful when it came to picking out outfits for the car shows and the photo shoot. She also helped us get Sasha Singleton and Lisa Kaye to work with us. Alex pretty much helped me on everything regarding the [...]
- Extreme Autofest R1 Raffle Winners 2013!
- Photos – 2013 Monster DUB Show April 7, 2013
- 2013 Spring Festival of LX’s – Video & Gallery
- 2013 Spring Festival of LXs Raffle Winners!
- Are you a web developer? We’re Hiring!
- “A Child’s Smile” Toys for Tots @ Extreme Dimensions
- Featured Scion FR-S at 2012 SEMA Show
- Featured Camaros at 2012 Sema Show
- Featured Nissan GTR, G37, G35 at 2012 SEMA Show
- Our Sema 2012 Video Coverage (Part 1)