Archive | New Releases RSS feed for this section
Here at R1 Concepts, we love to have our hands-on new devices and gadgets to keep up to date with our technology and designs. Today, Apple has announced the new ultra thin iMac, Macbook Pro, iPad 4 with A6X chip, and the new iPad Mini. Yes you heard it right, the rumors are true that [...]
THE LEGEND IS BACK: REBIRTH OF THE ACURA NSX Yes people, "the everyman's supercar is back." The Acura NSX should hit the streets within three years or so. Although the model unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show is only a concept, there are claims that Honda will stay true to the design [...]
2008-2011 LEXUS IS-F PERFORMANCE BRAKES The Lexus IS-F, sleek, powerful, luxurious. So, why not dress it up with something equally sleek, powerful, and luxurious. R1 Concepts is happy to announce that we are now offering our high-end Premium series cross drilled rotors for the new 2008-2011 Lexus IS-F. Along with the Premium rotors, we also [...]
VEHICLE OF THE WEEK SALE: 2005-2012 SCION TC For those who are following R1 Concepts, we are happy to announce the vehicle of the week sale. This coming week, we are offering a limited time deal for the 2005-2012 Scion tC. The package deal will include front and rear R1 Premium series rotors with your [...]
Hello to all you minivan enthusiast and cool soccer moms! If you own a 2011-2012 Toyota Sienna and feel that the stopping power is not up to par, and can use some help… R1 Concepts is offering a special package deal for the Holiday season for front and rear Performance Drill Slot Brake Rotors and Low [...]
- Extreme Autofest R1 Raffle Winners 2013!
- Photos – 2013 Monster DUB Show April 7, 2013
- 2013 Spring Festival of LX’s – Video & Gallery
- 2013 Spring Festival of LXs Raffle Winners!
- Are you a web developer? We’re Hiring!
- “A Child’s Smile” Toys for Tots @ Extreme Dimensions
- Featured Scion FR-S at 2012 SEMA Show
- Featured Camaros at 2012 Sema Show
- Featured Nissan GTR, G37, G35 at 2012 SEMA Show
- Our Sema 2012 Video Coverage (Part 1)