We rolled in Santa's style with a big bag full of goodies –football, RC remote control car, Hot Wheels, and pink Mustang cars for the girl's Barbie! The show turned out to be a great event: cars, food, toys, raffles & fine trophies. R1 Concepts are proud to be part of this event to [...]
Archive | Car News & Reviews RSS feed for this section
(Custom Camaro Rotor by R1 Concepts)
Our Part 1 of 2012 SEMA video has launched! We were on the grind to capture beautiful cars, the newest aftermarket automotive parts & accessories, and models. The event held at the Las Vegas Convention was indoors and outdoors –the show was huge! No wonder it is a 5-day show to be able to see [...]
Custom Sema rotor by R1 Concepts Sema Show is one of the biggest and hottest trade event shows taken place at the Las Vegas Convention Center for a full week, October 30 – November 2, 2012. The R1 Concepts team geared up to take coverage at the show as well as showing the latest brake [...]
- Extreme Autofest R1 Raffle Winners 2013!
- Photos – 2013 Monster DUB Show April 7, 2013
- 2013 Spring Festival of LX’s – Video & Gallery
- 2013 Spring Festival of LXs Raffle Winners!
- Are you a web developer? We’re Hiring!
- “A Child’s Smile” Toys for Tots @ Extreme Dimensions
- Featured Scion FR-S at 2012 SEMA Show
- Featured Camaros at 2012 Sema Show
- Featured Nissan GTR, G37, G35 at 2012 SEMA Show
- Our Sema 2012 Video Coverage (Part 1)