Nissan is finally changing the looks and increasing the power of the 350Z. After 6 years of the same look (which I do like till this day), it was time for an update. The next generation Z is called 370Z. I have some pictures of what the new 2010 Nissan 370Z might look like. The […]
Archive | ALL POSTS RSS feed for this section
The tutorial below was provided by Tacti and is posted with his expressed permission. Sponsors, you may contact Tacti to do a installation or product review of your products. Tacti purchased 2004 Toyota Solara brake rotors, but the installation procedure should be the same for 2004-2007 models. Readers, if you would like […]
Reaching 10,000 feedbacks on eBay is in itself a milestone that many eBay sellers are unable to reach. Today, we’ve not only conquered that milestone, but surpassed on our own expectations officially hit 20,000 POSITIVE Feedbacks on eBay. So what’s the big deal? Well, let’s think about it. Don’t compare us to your average […]
Today, the 5th of May, is a day to celebrate the culture and experiences of Americans of Mexican ancestry. More specifically, it celebrates the Mexican victory over the French army at the “Batalla da Puebla.” We’d just like to say Happy Cinco De Mayo. Have fun and be safe.
Please click above to enlarge image.
- #HELPHOUSTON Donation Update
- Let’s all #HELPHOUSTON
- 2017 Solar Eclipse Stopping the World!
- R1 Secret Menu: The Unicorn R1 Forged Series Big Brake Kit
- R1 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Shift S3ctor 2016: California Airstrip Attack – New Coalinga Airport, CA Coverage
- 742 Race Wars: Las Vegas Motor Speedway 2016 Coverage
- Autocon 2016: Los Angeles, CA Coverage
- SoCal Season Opener 2016: The Car Lab & Clean Culture Coverage
- 11 Signs Indicating That Your Brakes Need Service
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter