Reaching 10,000 feedbacks on eBay is in itself a milestone that many eBay sellers are unable to reach. Today, we’ve not only conquered that milestone, but surpassed on our own expectations officially hit 20,000 POSITIVE Feedbacks on eBay. So what’s the big deal? Well, let’s think about it. Don’t compare us to your average […]
Author Archive | Dan
A few of the guys went out to the autoshow over the weekend. From what I heard, it was a pretty big event, kinda similar to the LA Auto Show. Sorry folks, no raffle this time.
Nothing special today. Just getting all the displays ready for Sunday’s show.
Considering that this is one of our very first shows, I thought it went pretty well. We had a ton of people coming by the booth. Or maybe they all came by because we were doing a few raffles? Don’t really know, but who cares. Regardless, it was really coo seeing some of the previous customer face […]
So we’re preparing for the Spring Festival of LXs. Come and check out some of the LXs. Also, remember to drop by our booth for a raffle tix. We’re gonna be giving away two sets of performance brake rotors and a set of brake pads. Date: March 15, 2008 New Location: El Toro Marine Air […]
- #HELPHOUSTON Donation Update
- Let’s all #HELPHOUSTON
- 2017 Solar Eclipse Stopping the World!
- R1 Secret Menu: The Unicorn R1 Forged Series Big Brake Kit
- R1 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Shift S3ctor 2016: California Airstrip Attack – New Coalinga Airport, CA Coverage
- 742 Race Wars: Las Vegas Motor Speedway 2016 Coverage
- Autocon 2016: Los Angeles, CA Coverage
- SoCal Season Opener 2016: The Car Lab & Clean Culture Coverage
- 11 Signs Indicating That Your Brakes Need Service
or chat with us via live chat
Check Us Out On Facebook
Follow @r1concepts on Twitter