We are looking for a part-time and/or full-time Web Developer who will leverage his/her development background to design and implement new websites and features while testing, debugging, and modifying existing code. You will be working daily with our e-commerce shopping cart.
· Educational degrees are not required, but experience is a requisite
· Solid understanding of
- XML Web Services
- SQL Databases / Management
- Internet Information Services (IIS 7)
- Windows Server
· Facebook API Experience (not required, but preferred)
· E-Commerce shopping cart experience (preferred)
· Capable of creating proposals regarding content, security, features, standards
How to apply:
We invite you to submit your resume and online portfolio (including self-started projects) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please show us what you’ve done and tell us in a sentence or two what you would do to make R1Concepts.com a better website!
We look forward to working with you and adding your elite skills to our team.
Negotiable depending on availability (part-time, full-time, or per project)