We are now in 2008, but I must to tell you my daily grinder to work has yet to fail me. I drive a white 2000 Honda Accord V6 to work every day, and I have put 120K miles on this car and it’s still running like a champ. I have ran into a couple problems such as the transmission slipping on me, but after getting that fix, I have not encountered any other major problems. Gas mileage is not too bad, and maintenance on this car is fairly cheap. I can tell you with the abuse that I put on this car, no other car can actually last this long.
- Low cost on maintenance.
- Still maintain a trendy look.
- Roomy back seats and trunk space.
- V6 engine, but doesn’t need to take Premium Gas.
- Solid Suspensions.
- There is no 5 speed on the V6 version.
- Sound system and LX rims are cheesy.
- No Traction Control.
- Transmission will last up to only 100k miles.
- Road Noise.