- Make your own gifts: Gifts from the heart is always more sentimental.
- Cash Back: Always try to use the cash back programs to maximize the amount you’ll be getting back.
- Internet Deals: Use search engines such as pricegrabber.com and fatwallet.com to look for great deals and free shipping.
- Coupons: If you plan to shop online or in stores, always check for coupon deals online.
- Price adjustment: Watch out for price adjustments after purchasing the product, sales price might drop, so save your receipt to get the difference.
- Extended Warranty: If you’re planning to buy electronics devices, DO NOT get the extended warranty, most of electronics comes with a standard 1-3 years from the manufacturers.
- Open new accounts: If you can save 10-20% for opening up a new department store card, Why Not? Every bit counts!
- Plan ahead: It doesn’t hurt to buy gifts 2 to 3 months in advance if you see something on sale for a great price. This can save you the hassle of the holiday season rush and gives you plenty of time to figure out what to get for whom.
- Wrap your own gifts: Don’t pay for gift wrapping service, when you can do it yourself and save a bundle. You can probably wrap way nicer than any service anyways.
- **** Shop at the 99 Cent Discount stores and everybody can get a gift!
Happy Holidays and MERRY CHRISTMAS!